Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce

Most of the posts I make on my blog are directly related to mortgage and real estate information for consumers in Ontario. Today however, I would like to proudly announce that I was recently elected to the Board of Directors of the Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce.

I joined the chamber last year to build new relationships with other local business owners in Richmond Hill and surrounding areas. I have a had a great year and met many new and really interesting people.

I am following in the footsteps of both my father and grandfather who have both been past presidents of the Chamber of Commerce in Richmond Hill, so it is an honour to be asked to asked and elected to the Board of Directors.

If you live or work in Richmond Hill and own a business, I encourage you to attend an event at the Chamber as it is a fantastic way to network with other business owners in your local community. For more information on the Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce you can visit their website here: http://www.rhcoc.com/

No comments: