Friday, November 20, 2009

Dominion Lending Centres University

WOW! I work for an amazing company.

Today I attended the inaugural Dominion Lending Centres (DLC) University one day event held for DLC mortgage agents and brokers in Toronto and the GTA. It was awesome!

I have always made a commitment to continuously educate myself on all the latest mortgage industry news and Canadian mortgage lender products. DLC makes this incredibly easy for its agents, as well as providing us with absolutely fantastic tools to succeed.

Here is some background on Dominion Lending Centres:
Dominion Lending Centres is a national mortgage brokerage and leasing company with more than 1,500 mortgage professionals across Canada.

Launched in January 2006, we were named Best Newcomer (Mortgage Brokerage Firm) at the prestigious CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards 2008 - the Oscars of the mortgage brokering industry.

Dominion Lending Centres also prides itself on being the only Canadian mortgage brokerage firm to also offer a leasing division headed up by leasing professionals - encompassing everything from financing for large industrial equipment to used vehicles to computer systems and beyond.

Our company will help fund $8 billion in mortgages this year. We’re the largest independent mortgage and leasing company in Canada. We have 200 storefronts, and we represent all the banks, trust companies and credit unions.

Dominion Lending Centres is a great company to work at and I am very happy I decided to join them in July 2008.

As always, if you have any questions regarding your current mortgage, or if you are a first time home buyer and are looking for someone to guide you through your first purchase, please contact me at gbarrow@dominionlending.ca or by phone at 416 807 7123.

Please visit my website to watch informational mortgage videos, get general information on purchases and refinancing, use my mortgage calculators and sign-up for my informative monthly mortgage newsletter: My DLC Website - Toronto Mortgage Agent

Also you can Follow me on Twitter - MyFirstMortgage here.

Thanks,
Greg

No comments: